RDS1000 - RDS/RBDS encoder with LAN/UECP/TMC
- Product Code: RDS Encoder V4
- Availability: In Stock
- Supports all groups and features of the RDS/RBDS standards
- Fully UECP compliant
- RT+ support
- All ODA application support
- Embedded Webserver & SNMP
- Embedded Scheduler
- Scrolling PS/RT
- No trimmers or potentiometer - Digital level and phase adjustment
- Remote monitoring
- 4 TCP/UDP ports for UECP/ASCII commands
Click on the buttons with the selected Demo Devices below and take a closer look at the available features.
Use the following credentials when necessary:
User: admin Password: admin
Besides all the dynamic PS and RT text display features that you can get from RDS300 and the RT+ and SNMP capabilities of RDS500, this top class RDS Encoder supplies all the other ODA applications and UECP commands, supports and enables configuration and monitoring of the RDS encoder from multiple points.
• Supports all groups and features of the RDS/RBDS standards
• Fully UECP compliant
• RT+ support
• All ODA application support
• Embedded Webserver & SNMP
• Embedded Scheduler
• Scrolling PS/RT
• No trimmers or potentiometer - Digital level and phase adjustment
• Remote monitoring
• 4 TCP/UDP ports for UECP/ASCII commands
ODA (Open Data Applications)
There are many applications that can use the RDS/RBDS technology, bringing more services to your listeners and more revenue to the Radio station/Network. These applications cannot be deployed with any RDS/RBDS encoder as they require ODA.
TMC: Traffic Message Channel
TMC delivers up-to-date traffic information and voice messages direct to
a user’s satellite navigation system.
Paging Remote control applications
street lighting, billboards etc.
Emergency Alert System
The RDS1000 is compatible with services that relay data to emergency
|Advanced||Remote monitoring, 4 TCP/UDP ports|
|Configuration||Digital level and phase adjustment|
|Protocols||Fully UECP compliant , ASCII|
|Interfaces||Web & SNMP|
|More||Scrolling PS/RT, RT+, TMC|