DVB MONITOR M1
- Product Code: DVB MONITOR M1
- Availability: In Stock
- Remote 24/7 monitoring – DVB-T/T2/S/S2/C and Analog TV Broadcasts
- MER,BER, VBER, CBER, C/N, SNR, Level - measurement and alarms
- MPEG Monitoring – PAT, PMT, SDT, NIT, TOT, TDT, CAT and TR101290(optional)
- Service alarms
- Embedded web server for easy configuration and control
- Easy to set up and configure. No software required. Just enter the web site of the device.
- E-mail alarms for timely support
- Logging alarm messages with accurate time
- SNMP configuration and control for large broadcast networks
- Future proof - firmware upgradable
- The best price on the market
Click on the buttons with the selected Demo Devices below and take a closer look at the available features.
Use the following credentials when necessary:
User: guest Password: guest
Professional all in one DVB-T/T2/S/S2/C/ATV monitoring system
DVB Monitor M1 integrates all current DVB standards allowing multiple carrier monitoring. Our DVB Monitor M1 is a powerful and professional yet affordable solution for standalone DVB-T/T2/S/S2/C and Analog TV monitoring at the transmitter site or in the coverage area. Through RF inputs, the unit sequentially monitors a set list of channels and continuously ensures that your DVB network complies with both legislation and your expectations.
With its Ethernet interface, the DVB Monitor can be controlled remotely using the user-friendly embedded web site or an SNMP-Based network management system.
DVB Monitor offers innovative functions such as multi-channel monitoring, automatic scanning and remote control.
The DVB Monitor is able to decode and monitor the MPEG transport stream (PAT, PMT, NIT, SDT, CAT, TDT, and TOT). TR101290 monitoring is also supported. You can set alarms for missing audio/video streams. The DVB Monitor can be connected to an SNMP server for automated remote configuration and monitoring of multiple devices. Provided with a quick-start guide, the device is easy to install and has a user-friendly embedded website. The DVB Monitor is future proof as it supports remote firmware upgrades to add all the new functionality required.
• Remote 24/7 monitoring – DVB-T/T2/S/S2/C and Analog TV Broadcasts
• MPEG Monitoring and PID Alarms and optional TR 101 290 monitoring
• Embedded web server for easy configuration and control
• E-mail notifications
• Alarms and log
• Reliable scanning of the band
• Measures MER, BER, C/N, SNR, Level
• Band scanning
• QAM Analyzer
• Easy to setup and configure no software required. Just enter the web site of the device.
• E-mail alarms for in time support
• Logging alarm messages with accurate time
• SNMP configuration and control for large broadcast networks
• Future proof - firmware upgradeable
• Supports ITU-J83 annexes A & C, including DVB-C
• Best price on the market
|Supports||DVB-T2, DVB-S2, DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C and Analog TV|
|Monitoring||Logs, Alarms, E-mails, SNMP traps|
|Streaming||SPTS, MPTS, VLAN, IGMP(Multicast) , Remuxing(SPTS)|
|Protocols||UDP, RTP, RTSP|
|MPEG TS||PAT, PMT, SDT, NIT, TDT, TOD, EIT, CAT,|
|Interfaces||Web & SNMP|
|TR 101 290||Optional|